Whether you are religious or not, you have probably heard the saying “What You Think, You Become”.
When you research the behavior and habits of successful business leaders, politicians, or scientists, they’ll tell you that they envisioned and imagined WHAT they have now accomplished.
First, they educate themselves in a particular field, whatever they are after.
Then, they study it, test it, understand it, tweak it, and even master it. BUT, it starts in their mind.
It’s critical that you ALSO use the wonderful powers of your mind to ENVISION the business that you’d like to have, and the monthly revenue that you’d like to make, the type of life that you’d like to live, the type of respect and authority you get in your professional and personal circles….all these start in your mind.
This is our first post, and we felt it will be appropriate to take 60-seconds to just imagine those things I described above before you continue to read the rest of this post…it will give you a bit more clarity, I assure you.
GO AHEAD — TAKE 60 SECONDS NOW..
Okay, let’s get started. Now, that we’ve done ONE thing that highly successful people do, let’s move to the second thing that they do. PLANNING AND STRATEGY.
Yes – It’s time to transfer your ideas into organized and structured thoughts.
Here are 5 simple questions to get started. Just use the format to start customizing YOUR GOALS as you go along. The more specific you get, the easier it will be to create actionable plans to accomplish those goals.
- What is the monthly revenue that you’d like to make, which is consistent, month after month, after month…in 12 months?
- How many transactions do you need in the next 12 months to accomplish that revenue goal? Now, figure out the math in terms of months, weeks and days.
- What do you think is the best marketing mechanism to accomplish those numbers (Free and referrals vs. Paid vs. Strategic Partnerships).
- What is the total amount of time that you spend Prospecting (talking or face-to-face), Presenting (Pitching) And Converting (Getting paid)…everyday (use a stop watch to time yourself)
- What are the two simple steps that you need to take in the next week, to accomplish those numbers?
There it is, a simple list to help you get started.
I’d love to hear from you, please feel free to send me a copy of your list so we can help you create the next steps….GET IT DONE.
I invite you to book a 15-minute free chat with me, to discuss your list, maybe there are some ideas that may move the needle in your business.
No pressure, just a friendly chat to talk about our big dreams.